We understand that concern about the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) is on everyone’s mind. We want to assure you that the health and safety of our customers, pups, kitties and employees is our top priority every day. While health and safety standards and procedures are followed on a daily basis at Bark Life, we wanted to make you aware of the extra precautions we’re taking. We are also making new offeringsas well to ease your stress.
Your Pets are NOT at Risk
Based on the best available information from the World Health Organization and CDC plus other experts, dogs and cats aren’t at risk to contract or carry the COVID-19 virus. So, we can continue to rely on our four-legged family members to bring us much-needed love and happiness!
- We are closely monitoring daily updates and recommendations from the CDC and other health organizations.
- We are sanitizing our entire facility thoroughly throughout the day with a sanitizer specifically approved for use to combat this virus and all others
- We are wiping down all high-contact areas (HCAs) with sanitizer every hour – this includes all door handles and other areas with which our employees and guests have regular contact.
- We’ve retrained our entire staff on the importance of thorough and frequent hand-washing – fronts, backs, wrists, between fingers – with soap and warm water for at least twenty seconds each time, at least every 30 minutes.
- Employees have also been instructed never to come to work if they experience fever or any other symptoms, or if they believe they have been exposed to anyone who might be infected.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at Seminole: (727)399-3647 or St. Pete (727)343-7700
GENERAL CONTACT INFORMATION
We’re located at the SW corner of Park Blvd & Seminole Blvd.
10720 Park Blvd, Seminole
Details & Map of Seminole Location
Curbside & delivery only+ New Hours in april
- Retail is open for call-ahead curbside pickup or delivery at both Bark Life locations
- Grooming is closed for April by state order
- Daycare is open regular hours at Seminole: 7am-7pm (details below)
- Boarding is open by appointment only
NEW HOURS FOR SEMINOLE & ST PETE LOCATIONS:
Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
Saturday: 9am – 3pm
Sunday: 11am – 3pm (no grooming)
Daycare (Seminole only) Monday – Friday 7am – 7pm
Boarding (Seminole only) hours by appointment
RETAIL/MARKET – SEMINOLE & ST PETE STORES
- Curbside Pick-Up Call in your order and pay over the phone, no cash will be accepted. We will ask your type of car and your pick-up time. When you arrive, pull right up near the door and we will bring your order out and load it for you. Someone will be monitoring the door but, the door will be locked. Please stay in your car. We ask for your patience.
* Please no horn honking
- Free Delivery: Call in your order of $30 or more of any retail product and we will deliver it for free! Here is the delivery schedule:
- Same day delivery within 2 Miles of either store on weekdays only. No weekend deliveries available. Orders must be made & paid for by 1pm Monday – Friday
- Outside the 2-mile radius days:
- St. Pete Store 727-343-7700:
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday – Treasure Island – St. Pete Beach – S. Pasadena – Gulfport – Tierra Verde, and All of St. Pete
- Seminole Store 399-3647 press 3:
Monday & Wednesday – South of Park Blvd including Madeira Beach – The Redington’s – Treasure Island – Un-incorporated Pinellas etc.
Tuesday & Thursday – North of Park Blvd including Un-incorporated Pinellas – Seminole – Largo – Indian Rocks/Shores – *Belleair/Harbor Bluffs
- St. Pete Store 727-343-7700:
These Terms Apply to All Delivery or Pick-Up Orders:
- No delivery available on weekends
- $30 minimum order
- Must pay by phone, no COD
- Orders will be left at the door if no answer, a photo will be taken for proof of delivery – Bark Life is not responsible for theft
- No delivery available north of Eastbay/Westbay
SERVICES – GROOMING (Unavailable for April) – DAYCARE – BOARDING
SEMINOLE & ST PETE STORES
PLEASE NOTE: GROOMING HAS BEEN SUSPENDED FOR APRIL BY ORDER OF THE GOVERNER
7Schedule as usual, but remember, you will need to tell the concierge if you would like to add gratuity at the time of payment as you won’t be coming inside. Cash gratuity is still fine. Text “Here with or for (dog’s name) to 62990 when you arrive for drop-off or pick-up and we will come right out to your car. You must pre-pay on the phone or have a credit card on file
- Daycare (Seminole only): OPEN REGULAR HOURS!
Daycare hours for April are 7am – 7pm Use the left side daycare doors for curbside. Text “Here with or for (dog’s name) to 62990. Please be patient while we get your pup. No horn honking please.
- Grooming St. Pete: Closed for April
Schedule as usual, but remember, you will need to tell the concierge if you would like to add gratuity at the time of payment as you won’t be coming inside. Cash gratuity is still fine. We will be watching for you, but feel free to call upon arrival if you don’t see us. 727-343-7700